Muckabhyanga - Face Massage
This 30 minute treatment is done exclusivle on your face, with some work on your ears and neck.
It is a slow paced relaxing massage to help your eyes, ears, nose, throat, mouth/jaw and your skin to of course. It is a great way to help calm your mind for daily life or to prepare for bed.
This massage works especially well in tandem with the Muckabhyanga or face massage. The benefits for the two are very similiar but it slightly diffent areas, which means that the benefits are able to go even deeper into our system while not overwhelming it.
- Relaxes the face
- Sooths and rejuvinates skin
- Removes facial toxins
- Improves eyesight and other sense organs
- Keeps the face clean and healthy
- Improves Sleep
- Stomach half full, not too full and not totally empty
- Clean your face, ears and nose
- Be prepared for oil on your face
- If possible take the rest of the day easy
- For best results, book multiple days of massage close to each other. Ask me for your Panchakarma assessment.
- We recommend you come 5 min early and be prepared to take 5 min to clean up at the end.